LATEST FREE GPRS TRICKS FOR AIRTEL 2012 FOR GUJARAT | WB

idiotic feeds | 1:37 pm |


Friends,

Airtel gprs Trick is back For All India…

Specially for GUJARAT and WEST BANGAL…

This Time I  Am sharing here high speed airtel proxy for front query.


it given me good download speed 

and browsing speed also good.

So the tricks Settings Is In OPERA MINI

First of all make settings in Mobile

Apn:- airtelgprs.com

Proxy :-  80.239.242.253

Port :- 80

IN Opera

Proxy Type :- HTTP

Proxy:- 62.109.11.180 

Port:- 80 

Front query:- fb.me/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/000000A/http/ 

That’s all.


So enjoy free net with high speed.

You May Like This:



If you like this please Link Back to this article...







Share your views...

4 Respones to "LATEST FREE GPRS TRICKS FOR AIRTEL 2012 FOR GUJARAT | WB"

Firoz Khan said...

thanks bro....
it's working in my mobile


January 24, 2012
Anonymous said...

thanx dud. Its working.


June 05, 2012
Anonymous said...

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help
with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing
very good success. If you know of any please share.
Many thanks!
Here is my blog post - Android


August 03, 2012
Anonymous said...

i need a trick working in gujarat with mozilla firefox plz help me


December 20, 2012

Post a Comment

 

Download Our Free Android Apps

© 2012 All Rights Reserved To fast-trick.