Bsnl free send international sms tricks

idiotic feeds | 3:25 pm |

Hello guys,

after a long time i am posting on bsnl.

This is trick for BSNL international sms trick.

You can send free sms to anz internation number without spemd any money.

Just change your message center number to

+008074011229
or
+008074011230

try it on less than 5 rs balance.

Thats done.

Working fine in Some States like Kerala Maharashtra Gujrat.

try in your state and reply via comment.

Enjoy free smsing.

Recent Post:







You May Like This:



If you like this please Link Back to this article...







Share your views...

3 Respones to "Bsnl free send international sms tricks"

Unknown said...

its not working in andhra pradesh


October 30, 2011
simplecall said...

Hello friends I am living in London (uk ) and I used to Send SMS to my Family and Friends in Whole World ,So I am looking for an cheap international sms Package for personnel and business purpose . Please Suggest Me something. www.bukmark.net/bookmark/cheap-international-sms/


February 27, 2013
simplecall said...

Hello friends I am living in London (uk ) and I used to Send SMS to my Family and Friends in Whole World ,So I am looking for an cheap international sms Package for personnel and business purpose . Please Suggest Me something.


May 14, 2013

Post a Comment

 

Download Our Free Android Apps

© 2012 All Rights Reserved To fast-trick.